Saturday, June 11, 2011

Stupidity in the Home

Every day you can see or hear of someone doing something stupid. I was fortunate today for not having witnessed any stupidity whatsoever. How did I accomplish this amazing feat? Simple. I stayed home. I did not leave the house at all.

Now, having said that, my wife and I are both retarded. I don't mean that in an offensive way or a slight to anyone who might happen to be mentally retarded, it's just how we act around each other. We understand each other because we both act retarded around each other. One of the most common phrases she says to me, other than "I love you," is "I love how you crack yourself up."

I love being stupid around my wife when no one else is around. It's a release of sorts to keep me from being stupid in public. It's a mental release. The same way that wailing on a punching bag relieves you of the compulsion to beat on someone in real life, saving you the headache of going to jail, or, more likely, getting your own ass whipped because you realize a little too late that you're not really a fighter, but more of a lover

Not everyone is stupid, but everyone has stupid tendencies. Use the weekend, when you're home alone or with a loved one, to get the stupidity out of your system before you head back out into the real world on Monday. Stupidity in the workplace leads to unemployment which leads to no money which leads to no food which leads to death. And no one wants to die. Except kids that dress in all black and think they're vampires. Kids that think that cutting themselves is cool.

Now that's real stupidity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, you know you want to...